Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! 1/17/2012

Well, I got back from the Winter Retreat over the weekend, and I put the next actor/actress on Facebook yesterday, and it's also the teaser for today! (plus a line that they say...)

Calum Worthy looks like Max in SHADOW FUTURE!


(isn't he cute too? hehe ;))

Line: ""He didn't say anything, he just leaned over the seat more, and looked me up and down. But it didn’t bother me, like it should have. “You’re really quiet, sweetheart. You shy? Don’t be. I won’t bite.”

I didn’t know what this boy was doing. But I didn't like it. At least, I told myself I didn't…""

You guys getting excited?? I am!! (I still have a lot of editing to do though...uck. But it's worth it!)

--Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!