Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6: Dim Future

Alrighty, here's a new teaser for you! It's a little kissy-kissy...just a little though. ;) Stay tuned for a few announcements at the end!






I went to turn around, to say I was sorry, to say why I was here, and that I was sorry, but he pulled me towards him and his lips met mine.








Announcements: 

I finished SHADOW BELLS (the Christmas Story) and I started editing it yesterday! And it should be available late this week, or next week for sure. There will also be the prologue of THE STORM at the end of it...hehe. :)

Also, I started a review blog, here's the link: mafiacardreviews.blogspot.com and my reviewer Twitter: @MafiaCardReview. I hope you check it out! :)

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!