Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-22-11

We have our Book Club tomorrow. We read: The Phantom Tollbooth. I had never read it before, it was good.
I'm hoping to get my book printed out to see what it looks like. I might put the first chapter on here. But first I will probbaly publish it first.

I already have idea's for the second book in the: Tale of World's series, but I probably won't write another book until I publish my first one.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading my blog!

~Madison Louise

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that book.What's it about?
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote it, and I'm hoping to publish it soon. :)
    It's about a girl who meets a boy and they go to differnt worlds. It's pretty cool. :)

    ~Madison Louise

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!