Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Do You Think?

Do you think that a writer could use too much imagination? Do you think they'll go too far with their story?

I have a really active imagination, and sometimes I worry that I'll do too far and then no one will like my book...

With this book, I have gone down with people getting into rough spots. Like my last book: A Tale of Worlds. There just seemed to be too much, but maybe you like that, tell me in a comment.

And then when I think of a really good idea and I don't put it in my story right away, it kinda fades away and it looses it's shine. Like I don't want to put it in there anymore because I've thought about it for so long...SIGH. This is hard work.

Also, writers need more exercise then other people because they don't get out as often. Writing is hard!!!

But I still love it!
Tell me what you think about those questions I put in the beginning, and tell me your answers in a comment.

Thanks!
~Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!