Thursday, March 13, 2014

Yay, books!

Happy Thursday!

As I was getting THE HURRICANE ready to be available to everyone, I noticed that I can now do expanded distribution. Which, I am very happy about! It goes out to libraries, online stores and bookstores now, with the help of Createspace.

But sad part is, I had to up the price on them for the same reason. (just for paperbacks, ebooks are the same!) They're more now, but I think it's worth it, considering they're going out to a lot of places! I will post the new links as soon as they are available!

I am furiously getting THE HURRICANE ready for you to read! Don't forget to sign up to help me spread the word. What do you need to help? A Twitter and/or Facebook account or even blog! All I'm going to send you is the buy links, cover and summary! SUPER EASY.

Just fill out the form here.

Have a good rest of your day!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!