Monday, April 14, 2014

NEWS : Stars

Happy Monday everyone! It's raining here, a gloomy kind of rain. I feel sorry for Matthew, whatever is troubling him today.

I'm just going to jump right in:

I have some news concerning STARS, my YA standalone. Previously, I said it would come out late this year. But, since it is a long book, and I really want it to be edited and perfect as much is can for you, I have decided that it will be released in the Spring of 2015.

I know, I know. It's a LONG time from now, and I'm sad too. But I want this book to be the best it can be for all of you, so you'll love it as much as I do. I have some amazingly awesome editors and BETA's working on it, and I'm excited to share it with you. And the coverrrrr ahhh. Hope is amazingsauce.

BUT, I have some other news...news that I hope to share soon...news that talks about books...my books...

News that's not the news above is: The Storm Saga #3 is already written, and so is 2.5, as you may or may not know. And that means covers and titles and release dates! YAY! AND, Our Future (Two Rings #4) is releasing on the 25th of this month! This series was my very first, and though it's not perfect and bumpy and not edited very well, I want to see it through. And I hope you do too. Pearl has grown a lot, and I hope to write more of her and Max somewhere in the future.

You can add STARS here, The Storm Saga #3 here, #2.5 here, and Our Future, here.


Here, have a cute gif of little Batman running.

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!