Sunday, May 11, 2014

Taking a break

Hello there lovely readers!

I am writing this blog post to inform you that I won't be on social media very much. As you probably have noticed, I haven't been much on as of late. Just here and there, I'm having trouble focusing on so many things as once lately, so it's been hard to update you all and write and read and all that.

But rest assured, I will continue to write when I can, and to edit when I can. Summer is coming and it's going to be a busy one but I'm excited for it!

I will still be lingering on Twitter, since it's connected with my phone. So send me stuff on there, and I'll be able to get it. :)

Thank you all so much for being so awesome!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!