Friday, April 15, 2011

Contest, Poll, New Idea and Something Random

Allllllllllright people!!!! I'm having ANOTHER writing contest!!!!
Rules:
The story has to be about Easter. It has to be non fiction (that's fake right? Haha, I get so confused!) And you have to have fun writing it!
Those are the rules and I want to story in by the 22nd. I know that's Good Friday but it's good date. Send your story to: madisonlouisesbooks@hotmail.com

Well that's the contest!

And for the results on which cover you guys like best for my new book: Drama Queen is...................B!!!!!!

Cool huh?

And I already have a AWESOME idea for my next book in the Tale of World's series. It's going to be EPIC!!!!!

And just to be random: I need new glasses so I can see, but there not in yet!! GRRRR!

Ok, bye for now!

- Madison Louise <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww! i had an awesome short story i wrote, but its not about easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can send it to me anyway, I would love to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!