Friday, April 1, 2011

It's the 1st of April!!

I'm sorry to say that I am quiting writing. Yes, it's true. I have given up...You can cry if you want...


APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Haha, well since it's April 1st. I am going to kick off this wonderrrrrrful month with a contest. You write and send me a short story about April Fools day. It can be Fiction, or it can be about you. I want it to be funny, exciting and any other cool things you can think of.

I will pick the story I like best. (no hurt feeling's to anyone if I don't pick yours! You all are great writers!) Don't worry about spelling or grammar. I'm not even a teen yet, so I don't care how your grammar is or how horrible your spelling is. Just send it in, just they way you write it.

And if you can help it, don't add any personal information, if you want to write the story about yourself, just use your name, nothing else. :)

You can email your story to: madisonlouisesbooks@hotmail.com

The deadline is: April 8th 2011

Oh! I almost forgot the prize! It's my Tale of Worlds book. It's not in print, but I will send it to you, and you can read it on your PC, Laptop, Ipad....:)


Hurry and get your story in! Spread the word!

- Madison Louise <3

2 comments:

  1. What is your email address? The one you told us didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I typed it wrong, here's the right one: madisonlouisesbooks@hotmail.com

    I left out the "s" in 'louises'

    I can't wait to read your stories!

    - Madison Louise <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!