Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Big News!!

Guess what I just did? I wrote the LAST words in the Two Rings series. (my first series to ever finish!!) Two Rings #4 is written.

Excuse me while I go and cry....I've spent almost 3 years with this characters, and I love them a lot. Of course, there's more tales to tell, but Pearl's journey is over. She's been an awesome character, even though I made her life miserable...but it was worth it in the end, huh Pearl?

And I finished it the day after DIM FUTURE released! So cool! :D

I hope all of you are having a great Hump Day!!

-Madison xoxo

PS: This was the song I wrote while writing the last words of TR4:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!