Monday, March 18, 2013

The Storm Stuff!

Have I mentioned that I stink at blog post titles? Well I do.

Anyhoo....guess what? Hope is the most awesome person ever. And she is the person who makes the covers happen. And now, the paperback cover of THE STORM is all done and ready!! It ain't perfect, but that's the photo editing site's fault, and Hope is still awesome.

April 14th 2013

Isn't it great? I can't wait to hold it in my hands!!

Also, I'm doing a little giveaway/contest/thing. If THE STORM reaches 40 to-reads on Goodreads, I will giveaway a bookmark and a bookplate. (and by chance if we get more than 40, I'll giveaway more stuff)


I hope you all are having a great Monday! Er...wait...Monday's are never great...but I hope you have a great rest of the week!!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!