Friday, October 24, 2014

Current WIP, and NaNo!!!!!

As you all know, I love NaNo. It's the highlight of my writing year. I love being pressured to write all the words and reach my goal!

So, I am VERY excited to be doing it again this year! This would be my 4th year doing it, and I am really excited. :)

Are you doing NaNo? If so, what's your word goal? I'm going for the 50k if I can do it! Since I am getting a puppy and puppies take up a lot of time. ;)

As for my current WIP, if I could finish this book before November 1st, I would be doing NaNo. But, I have decided to not finish my current WIP, because I ended up hating it as I got into it. The characters were doing all sorts of things I didn't like, and if you are a writer, you will understand this. Characters don't do what we want, they do what they want. Simple. And the whole process of the book totally didn't go the way I wanted, BUT, that's okay. Because I got super far in it, almost 30k, which I am very proud of. And since my break from writing all those months ago, I'm very proud of myself. ^.^

So that being said, I am READY for NaNo! Let's do this thing!

-Madison xoxo

PS: Here's a picture of my puppy to be:


Her name is Charlie. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!