Thursday, April 27, 2017

Game Plan

Hey, everyone! Good morning!

I am developing a game plan to get back into the swing of things. If you know me, I like things in order as quickly as possible, and that's what I'm working towards. I've gotten all of my accounts back up, fixing things that need fixed, etc. And since that's all taken care of, I can now start publishing a few things that I said I would, but then, you know, I dropped off the face of the earth.

The first book to be published will be Frostbite (The Storm Saga #2.5). It's between The Hurricane, and the third book, which the title has not been released yet. That one is written, so that one will follow shortly I'm sure, but for now, focusing on Frostbite getting out there.

So stay tuned for all that info!! I am very thankful that Past Me was so organized, because Present Me would be even more stressed if Past Me hadn't been. So thank you, Past Me.

- Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!