Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Updates FTW!!

Hey everyone!

I know things have been a little weird the past few years, but now they're getting even weirder.

You may or may not have noticed that I have removed all of my books from their various stores.

DO NOT BE ALARMED.

I purposefully moved them because of a few things:

1. I was young when I wrote them, and though these stories and characters are dear to my heart, the writing isn't where I want it to be. Maybe someday I'll rewrite them, and they'll be better, but for now, I'm going to take them down.

2. I want to publish something else for you all, something with better writing, and new and amazing characters I want you all to meet!

They may still be up in a few different places, but they will all be unpublished here soon.

I am still on Twitter, and on here, email me if you want! I'm not going anywhere, just my books are.

STARS may still be a reality, so that one is still up and going! I just need to work on it some more!

Thank you all for being so amazing and patient!

- Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!