Monday, July 15, 2013

Release Dates and some

Happy Monday everyone!

This morning, I helped with Safety City, where we reach kids about safety and how to cross the street and all that. It's fun, except for the heat. The kids agreed with me, one even said it felt like a dessert, and his friend agreed with him. O.o

ANYWAY, I posted the release date on my Facebook page, and a little bit on Twitter, but I want to post them here too, that way I reach everyone:

Thunder & Lightning (The Storm Saga #1.5) out July '13.

My Future (Two Rings #3) out August 21st 2013.

Thunder & Lightning will be in ebook form only, so Kindle, NOOK, Smashwords etc. But My Future will be in all formats!

And for the 'some' part of this blog post, I gave The Storm Saga and the Two Rings series their own pages, to lighten the confusion that happens quite a lot. So if you want to look just at one series, now you can!

Have a great rest of the week! :D

-Madison xoxo

PS: I'm ordering copies of my books, and there's going to be a giveaway verrrry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!