Monday, February 6, 2012

Lookie!

Hey everyone!

I was bored today, and all I have to do in school today is, tests. Lots of tests. (but easy ones) and practice my piano...anyway...

I made a Twitter account for Pearl Underwood. (from my book, you know) look her up! Pearl_SFT (you get a lot of teasers from her all the time.)

Also, I got the 2nd proof of SHADOW FUTURE today, but it's still a little sketchy. I need to fix some things. Ugh. But I'm so close!! Here's a pic of it though:


Also, I finished the short valentine's day story yesterday. I just need to edit. (uck) and it'll be HERE on Feb 14th!

Love you guys!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!