Monday, July 30, 2012

Camp and Vacay

Hey peeps! As I type this, I am getting ready to head out for camp for 3 days. (but my mom is going to let me use her 4G internet so I can get on FB and Twitter in the evenings. ;))

I'm going to camp to be a helper for my sister's cabin, along with my mom. So if you could pray for patience, and that no one gets hurt, or the heats too much, I would love that. :)

I'll be getting back on Friday afternoon, and then I'll be leaving on Saturday for vacation!! I'll be at Lake Erie for a week, it's going to be awesome. :D I'm looking forward to writing and reading by the lake and in the sunshine!

Well, I'll be back on Friday!! <3 you guys!

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!