Saturday, July 28, 2012

NEWS!! *warning: party music and dancing ahead*

So...I went to the library today to get my free book after reading 26 books for the reading program....and...my mom mentioned to the teen libriain that I wrote a book.

Sooooo.....












THE LIBRARY'S GOING TO BUY MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*Party music*

*dances*
AND....(YES THERE'S MORE!) I *might* speak at my library about the selfpublishing process!! I'm going to check back with the library in two weeks. (after camp, and vacay) and I'll tell her if I will or not. And I might be doing it with other selfpublishing authors. :D It'll be my first live event as an author!!!!!! :DDDDDD

OH MY GOSH. I am SOOOO EXCITED!

*flails*


Ok....I shall go flail and dance somewhere else.

BYEEEE.

-Maddi

2 comments:

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!