Friday, July 27, 2012

Old Title and Cover of SHADOW FUTURE

Ok....you guys all voted. And the majority wanted to know about the old title and cover of Shadow Future.

So......

At first.....Shadow Future had 2 title before SF,

The first title was:

Two Rings. (for those you have read it, will know what this means, and it's also the series name!)

And here's what the cover was:


Pretty right?? But the problem was....one of my editors said the title didn't fit. So...I changed it again.

To....Dark Future.

Here's the cover for that:


(there were several others, but I'm just going to show you this one. ;))

And then finally...Shadow Future. And it just fit. :)

:)

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!