Thursday, December 12, 2013

A end, but a new beginning!

I just now finished editing the last book in the Two Rings series, Our Future. And I am crying because it was my first ever completed series, and I am very proud of it. I hope that you all love it too.

Max and Pearl will always be in my heart, and so will Adskhan, because you can't always hate him. He has a good side. ;) I am hoping to write a little OverShadower story when I get the time, and maybe even continue it with a new series to continue the story. Because there is so much more to tell, but this series has ended. And a new story is about to begin!

I want to thank all of you for reading the Two Rings books! And I hope you enjoy the last installment!

-Madison xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!