Monday, December 9, 2013

I Binge Wrote

Hey there! I re did the blog, and I thought that maybe a new blog post would help kick off the newness.

As the title tells, I have binge wrote. I wrote so many books in a row, not stopping to edit, and when I did stop to edit, NaNo came right in, and I had to jump right back in a write. And I became really tired or writing to tell you the truth. I've written so many awesome books this year, and I just needed a break to just...sit back and BREATHE.

So I am resting my creative brain, I stopped writing my fanfiction because even that took a lot of my creative brain power. So now I am editing, and I will continue to do so until majority of the books have been through the first phase of my editing process, and then I will write something new.

Which brings me to this:

Stars, my YA standalone, is getting closer to be edited, even though I just finished it a few months ago before school started again. But I am very excited to share this story with you. It would be my first standalone, since at the moment, even when my creative brain was working, it doesn't seem to want to be a series, and I am very thankful. (lol)

I have the pitch of it already, which can be viewed here. And I am very excited to edit it and make it as best as it can be. :)

For THE HURRICANE will be here SO FREAKING SOON. 95 DAYS BUT STILL SO SOON. And an awesome friend is editing it for me, and I can't wait to get it back and see all the changes she made to make it so much better. Felix and Millicent have so much more to go through, and THE HURRICANE is just the start! And the cover should be here soon, I was talking with Hope on it, and there are real people on it. REAL FREAKING PEOPLE. AHHHH. But we're not losing the storm element to it though, so don't worry about that!

And don't forget that my books in NOOK and Kindle format are 0.99 for the holidays!

As always, I am so thankful for all of you! <3

-Madison xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!