Thursday, January 5, 2012

A cool, but weird post

Hey everyone!

This post has like, nothing to do with writing, but I'd thought I'd tell you about my fish, Black Jack.

Black Jack died yesterday. :( he lived: Summer '11 - Winter '12.

He was a great fish. :) And I know some of you like be like, 'why does she care so much about a fish?" well, my fish are like the dogs I don't have.

Well, so, Black Jack is in Fish Heaven right now. But, when he died, I stuck him in the freezer with some water in a bag, and froze him. So when the future gets here, and they know how to freeze people and bring them back, he'll live again! (jk)

Here he is now: Han Solo Fish:



Lol, I'm sick, so I'm a bit loopy. :P

Well, that's the post. Ttyl!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!