Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions about SHADOW FUTURE

Hey everyone!!

I got some questions about how you will be a chance to read SHADOW FUTURE when it comes out. Well....I only get 5 paper back copies of it. And I will be giving 3 of the 5 to libraries. And the others, I will keep. If your library has a good system, you can probably get a copy. :)
At the moment, I am praying about making it an ebook, so that everyone with a kindle or nook, or any other reading device, can read it. But I'm still working on that.

And if anyone wants to review it. I will be getting ONE ARC (or possibly more...).  And I'm thinking about letting some reviewers read it, but they will have to send it back. (still praying about that also, not sure about it yet.)

And those who have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, lol. My book SHADOW FUTURE is coming out April 11th 2012. You can read the summary here: summary.

I hope that answers all your guys' questions! If you have anymore, just ask. I love answering them. :) (you can look at the link list on my blog for ways to contact me.)

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!