Sunday, January 1, 2012

A lot of stuff...in one post

Hey everyone!!

How's your new year so far? Mine is ok. I'm sick. A cough AND a cold. Not fun, I can tell you that.

Anyway, Michelle Madow, author, is trying to raise money so she can go on tour this year!! Details are here: Remembrance Tour 
Self publishing authors need all the help they can get! And all the prizes you can get if you give are awesome!! You can also do free things too. Like tweet about it, or do a blog post. :)

Plus, I have a website now! Well, I have two. madisonlousiesbooks.weebly.com is just my unpublished books now. madisonlouise.weebly.com is just about me. :) Hope you go check it out!

Oh, and did you notice the "Chat Room!" tab up top? You should go check it out. You can chat with friends, and I'm on there sometimes. :)

And don't forget about the giveaway for the copy of THE IRON KNIGHT by Julie Kagawa!! The Iron Knight giveaway. (the link is on the left hand screen too.)

Ok, there you go. A nice post to read. lol

Have a nice day everyone!

-maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!