Friday, January 27, 2012

my imagination went A-WALL

Hey everyone!

Long time no see! Well, I am taking a break from writing for a bit. That doesn't mean the internet though. Just writing in general. That also includes editing.
Why you ask? Well, my imagination went away for almost an ENTIRE DAY. It was awful!!! Awful!! I couldn't come up with a good story almost the entire day. So, I went back to where it all started. :)

You guys know High School Musical right? Well, those songs, and Camp Rock songs, helped me create my new stories. Without those, I might have some pretty different stories now. So, I've been listening to HSM a lot. Even watched a movie, and my imagination is slowly coming back. :)

Also, you guys know Catherine and Jashub right? Well, since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought I would write a little bit about them for Vday. What do you think? Also, some of it might be in Jashub's point of view. What do you think???

Well, I hope you guys have an AMAZING weekend. I hope I do. <3

Love you guys!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!