Sunday, August 19, 2012

Goals for this week: What I completed

Ok so, on Monday, I posted what goals I wanted to complete by the end of the week. 

Here they are:


1. to finish 'The Storm' by the end of this week. 

2. To get 'The Storm' to 15 adds on GR this week. (more if possible. ;))

3. Go school shopping.

4. Finish The Lost Girl.

5. Advertise 'Shadow Future' on book sites.

And which ones did I complete?

3 & 4. Maybe I might get 2 done by tonight, but I need your help...so, tell your friends about The Storm!

(do you think getting SHADOW FUTURE in paperback via amazon counts for 5?

SEE???)

-Madison 

And don't forget about the contest!! You can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!