Monday, August 13, 2012

Goals for this week:

Bonjour! Only two weeks until school starts for me here. I must say, I'm kind of excited.

Anyway, I have some goals for this week.

1. to finish 'The Storm' by the end of this week. 

2. To get 'The Storm' to 15 adds on GR this week. (more if possible. ;))

3. Go school shopping.

4. Finish The Lost Girl

5. Advertise 'Shadow Future' on book sites.

They're good goals right?

Also, don't forget about the contest! I know you guys really want to know the title of SF2! So check out the contest: here

Au revoir!

-Madison

PS: I'm using French bc I'm excited about learning it when school starts. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!