Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hi!

I haven't been on since Monday, so I thought I'd just make a quick post:

This week has been long and agonizing. My first dance is on Friday, so I'm very impatient.

I started ballet this week, it's going pretty good. Could be better, but I have an awesome teacher. So it makes everything ok. :)

Two Rings #3 is coming along great! It's at 12K+ right now. I'm shooing for either 30K or 40K. Or maybe even more!

I came up with a sadneing fact: I've only read 4 books since school started....*dead silence* school takes up so much time. O.o. But It's HS, so you gotta do good, you know? :P But one thing is for sure: Writing always comes second to school. So it gets in there. :)

DIM FUTURE is on it's 3rd round of editing. I'll be releasing the cover, summary and release date sometime in Oct. So stay tuned!! THE STORM will be edited slowly bc Two Rings series comes first, so it might even be 2014 before it comes out, but you never know!

I'm also now a official team member of Write On! Teens. Check out their site here.

Here's a jam to well...jam to:





Love you guys! When I get more info on SHADOW FUTURE in the library, I'll be sure to let you know!

I hope you guys are having a good week so far!

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!