Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Title Reveal: Two Rings #2

Every all! Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend!

I have been dying to reveal this title for awhile, and I thought I would just go ahead and do it! So...without further ado....

Dim Future

Don't forget to add it to your to-read shelf! ---> Goodreads page.

I don't have a summary yet, but I will soon! And the cover is already made, so that will be revealed soon as well! Well, back to school...

-Madison

PS: As you can tell from the word counter meter in the side bar, I am currently writing Two Rings #3. This book will be the harder of the four. I thought I had things figured out, but...now I really don't. lol. Hopefully everything will be back on track soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!