Sunday, September 30, 2012

Update!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much the past week. I have discovered role playing...but I'm trying to get back track again! haha. I started to edit THE STORM. It's going to be a slow process, since I'm still working on DIM FUTURE, and writing TR3.

The update on TR3: It's in a spot where I'm just plain...stuck. I'm trying to dig myself out of the writer's block hole.

Update on DIM FUTURE: Haven't heard from the three editors I sent it to, but I will update you guys once I hear! And make sure you watch the blog, Twitter, and Facebook with a special announcement soon!!!

I'm also having trouble reading, my goal is to finish one book ever week, and so far, it's worked. I'm just so busy with school, real life, and writing. But I'm trying!

I hope you guys had a great week! And don't forget to check back tomorrow for another piece of THE STORM cover!!

<3 you guys!!

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!