Saturday, September 15, 2012

Shadow Future Flash Cards!

Do you guys remember the wanna be bookmarks? Well, I made something even cooler with them!!

Flash cards! :P

Each character has it's own card: Here's the front of them:







Here's the back of them:

Them all together:

All together, back:

And Clay Pearl and Max love them too. ;) (the book they're leaning on is TORMENT by Lauren Kate.)


Neat, huh? As you can tell, I have no life. :P I'm hoping that I'll get stock paper soon, so I can start making bookmarks!

I hope you guys are enjoying your Saturday!! <3

-Madison

PS: The edits for DIM FUTURE are almost complete! I'm sending them off to 3 awesome editors soon. More info on my editing process, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!