Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Doctor Who Pumpkin!

For all of you who didn't know, I LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday next to Christmas and Thanksgiving. I love all the candy, and dressing up like a character that's not you, and just having fun! Even though I'm not really supposed to be going Trick or Treating, I'm going to try to do it anyway.

So....I love pumpkins, and the other day, I got a tiny pumpkin, and I decorated it as the Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Doctor's outfits and special saying.



See for yourself:














And there you have it! My Doctor Who themed pumpkin. ^.^

Have a great Hump Day everyone!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!