Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Writing, writing, writing...

Happy Tuesday, readers! We made it through Monday!

This week I'm focusing on getting The Storm #3 written! It is very close to the end as I write this, and you read this. It will surpass The Hurricane (The Storm Saga #2) mostly, having that book be 75k, this one is very close to 75k and so much more to write!

I have been thinking of the ending to this book for months now, and I am so excited to finally write it!

After I finish writing it, I will be editing The Hurricane, and I'll start Teaser Tuesdays probably by the end of this month, or early October! Then it's time for NaNo! And I already have the story in my head ready to go! It should be completely outlined in my head by November. XD

What are you all reading this week? I'm writing THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT by Veronica Rossi! Also, I started watching Sherlock Season 1 last night. I'm going to be quickly converted to Wholocked every soon...I love a good mystery! And Sherlock's voice is so dreamy...

-Madison xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!