Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pirates have taken over Kpop Thursday!

Ahoy there mateys! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day! And me know a thing or two about pirates. And not just from watchin' Pirates of the Caribbean movies. ;)

Noooow...instead of a kpop video, I've got Pirates of the Caribbean songs...videos and gifs...

First, my POTC things I have at home:






I have just as much POTC stuff as I do Doctor Who stuff...you can see where my fandoms lie.


This is one of my favorite POTC remix videos, and I'm going to share it with you!




I've always liked pirates. I own all four of the movies, I went and saw number four in the theater two times. I liked it that much. And I'm really sad to hear that we have to wait like three years for the fifth movie, just because the Lone Ranger didn't do so well...


I also used to write fanfiction...but I deleted it...that was kind of stupid of me really. lol


I also had a POTC birthday party, and everyone was a certain character, and we had pirate games, and had 'rum' and had gold coins. 

So...all in all, I really like pirates, and I wish that I was one. XD

Argh! Have ye a great Talk Like a Pirate Day!

-Captain Madison xoxo


(Have some Elizabeth and Will...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!