Saturday, October 5, 2013

Book Fair!

The book far went great!! I got to sit next to amazing authors! Debi Hartfield and Kenneth Sewell! Check out Ken's website, and Debi's books here.

Friends came to see me. I made over 100$'s in selling THE STORM, THUNDER & LIGHTNING and SHADOW FUTURE! I bought myself some books as well to read. And I can't wait to read them!

I didn't take many pictures, but I did take a picture of my table! I had a name plate and everything. ^.^



Isn't that an awesome pink type writer behind it too? The whole place was full of awesome historical things! Afterwards, I went to the library and got books, because yeah, I need more books.

I even signed all my books in my special pink pen. :D


Now I am relaxing, and watching Doctor Who. It was a great day! And I'm ending it with the Doctor. OH! And I'm going to cosplay as a Dalek for the PopCon, such as this one:


It's gonna be awesome!!

-Madison xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!