Friday, May 6, 2011

Fan Mail!

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!! I just got my first fan mail! I feel so offical! Here's what the VERY kind Adrey Maracotti said:


My name really isn't Adrey Maracotti. That's my pen name. Anyway, I LOVE your book "A tale of the worlds". Could you PLEASE write a second part??? Thanks!!!

There's one more....

Please right a second part to "Drama Queen" too!

Thank you, thank you! Adrey for sending these! I think your pen name is very creative! I have written a second "Tale of Worlds" and it should be on the website soon!

For those of you who haven't been at the website, here's the link: http://writealways.weebly.com/

God bless you all!

- Madison Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!