Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Life of a Writer Take 4

Hey all!

I am reading this TOTALLY awesome books. POKEMON ADVENTURES! You might think that Pokemon is evil. And if I see anything evil. I will stop. I read these one books and I was having some very unclean thoughts and i stopped. It was hard. But I did. So don't worry. (:

Any hoo, I had a thought that "A Tale of Worlds" is kinda like Narnia. But in this case, your having a very serious dream where you get hurt. In Narnia (I love Narnia!) you actually go to the place. It's kinda the same. But I wasnt' copying! It's different!

I am working on my new book, it's gonna be sweet!

I got a new video game, so I'm like kinda distracted, so I donno how much writing I'll get done. lol.

Tomorrow is gonnna be sweet! I get to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides AND see my BFF!!!!!! SWEETNESS!!

Well, that's it for now! Bye bye!

-,Madison Louise <3

PS: You don't mind that I talk about other things besides writing right? Just wonderin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!