Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Life of a Writer take 5

HI!!!!!!!

I SAW PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 YESRERDAY!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I want to tell you somethings that might not be ok for some of you in the movie: the mermaids were a bit too freaky for me. Jack Sparrow (sorry, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow) says ONE bad word. And on a scale from one to ten of AWESOMENESS I'd give it a 8. :)

The poll results of: "Which of My Books is Your Favorite?" is..............'Like them all!'

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like all of them.

Ok, I have a question to ask you: Do you think my books are too intense? I'm trying to put more GOOD humor in them.

I have written 11 and some pages of my new book!

Well, it's a Writer's Life for me! And always will be!

Off to watch (hopefully soon, once my mom and dad are done watching tv) the Fantasic Four: World's Greatest Heroes.

Bye!
- Madison Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!