Monday, May 23, 2011

Just Being Random (Writers have to be ya know)

Hey guys!

Check out this link: http://www.camphalfblood.com/

You should so tell your libaray or other book place I guess, about this! I did already. It's gonna be SWEET!!

Do you like how I put the tabs on the side? They were getting too long to have at the top.

Well...........I am writing a bit, but I need to brainstorm more, and other stories keep popping up in my head. But I am STILL writing it! Never fear!

Did you read: "Prince Edward England and His Flaw"?

Well, bye fo now!

Oh! And I have another blog, (it's the same one, but a differnt name) check it out. I'm going to put writing stuff on here and my other random life on the other one. Check it out!: http://www.meghan-ipod.blogspot.com/

Bye!

- Madison Lousie <3

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put the tabs on the side, but put them where some one can see them. Like, at the top. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!