Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Life of a Writer Take Three

Hey everyone!

I'm almost done with my book! I'm thinking about changing the name though, I'll have to brain storm on it and get back to you...

Any hoo, what have you guys been up too? I've been reading Pokemon Adventures they're awesome.

Is really craving pizza right now........Papa Jones sounds GREAT.....drool.....

Lol, ok back to writing. You guys should vote on my poll! If you haven't read my books, go to: http://www.writealways.weebly.com/ to read them.

Who's going to go see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides this Friday? I AM!!!!! I wouldn't miss it! I'm thinking about going an hour early to the theater, or maybe even two. But I don't think my parents will want to. SHOOT.

Lol, well I hope you all are having a great week!

- Madison Louise <3

Ps: I have to write ANOTHER short story, ugh. I'll to brain storm on that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!