Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Monday!

Ok so...that title is false in my book most of the time, Monday's are usually happy. But today, it felt happier than usual.

One, school has been super easy thus far.

Two, I only have one thing to go tonight, so that means, MORE WRITING TIME!

Three, 70 days until DIM FUTURE! (which I am very nervous, and excited about!)

Four, GRETA AND THE GOBLIN KING by Chloe Jacobs comes out in 13 hours! EEEEK.

I also wanted to take a moment and thank all of the Veterans that helped protect our country. <3 Thank you for risking your lives for our country!

Ok, that was just a quick post. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day! Oh and, thanks to all who entered the goodreads giveaway to win a paperback of SHADOW FUTURE! 550 people entered. :) I will be sending the winner their prize as soon as possible!

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!