Saturday, November 17, 2012

Where I blog about my week...

How was your week? Good? Bad? Ca va? (ok?)

Well whatever it was, I'm sure you're glad it's Saturday. I know I am.

This week though, for me, has been pretty good! I reached 50k on my novel, and it's not even close to be done! (which makes me all giddy inside, longest novel yet I think!) and, I read my first zombie novel. SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY. SOOOOO good by the way. Historical fiction is the best, and then, you add zombies. Even better.

Also, last night, I went to a dance with my girls. We had tons of fun, and since the theme was red carpet, I brought home a bunch of movie producers logos. I'm doing to decorate my room with them later today.

AND. I finally got DEFIANCE from the library!! EEEEEEK. So excited for this book!

But before I can do anything fun, I have to complete my to-do list:

1. Write 3k words.

2. Feed my snake.

3. go to my piano lesson.

And this is where I head off, and supposedly do all those things. Have a great day you guys!

-Madison

PS: Pearl wishes you an awesome day too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!