Thursday, November 22, 2012

#Thankful Post!

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are YOU thankful for? I got Pearl, Max and Adskhan together to ask them what they were thankful for:

Pearl: I'm thankful for family!

Max: Well...um...hm...*taps chin* how come this is so easy for Pearl? I mean...I'm thankful for lots of things, but most things will probably get me in trouble with Madison... because they're all spoilery...*winks*

Adskhan: I'm thankful I'm a Leader. 

Well, there you have it. I'm thankful for my friends family, talents, and of course, Jesus Christ. :)

Also, I made some memes if you want to help celebrate Thanksgiving, SHADOW FUTURE style! ;)





Also, make sure you tune in onto my Twitter page tomorrow starting at 6am for chances to answer an easy question to get a coupon for a FREE copy of SHADOW FUTURE! More info here. Just follow the hashtag #ShadowFridaySale!

Happy Thanksgiving again!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!