Monday, October 31, 2011

A Happy Halloween from EVERYONE

Alright, everyone said that they wanted to say hi and happy Halloween to you guys, so...here we go:

"I hope you guys have a great Halloween! We're WAY too busy to dress up this year, but I hope you get a chance too! " - Hair Color Forces

"This Halloween was electrifying and we blame, Electricity for that." - A Tale of Worlds

"Hey guys! Don't be afraid of all those creepy costumes you see. There all fake. Unlucky for us, ANYONE could be trying to get us. (sad face)" - Royal Pains

"*with English accent* I hope you enjoyed our book! And I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the week!" - Pirate Chronicles.

And the ALTERERS say hello too. There new book, FEATHERS will be out Dec. 14th 2011.

And Happy Halloween from me! Madison!!

Enjoy this cute video:
"They did the monster mash!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!