Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just some pictures...

Hey guys! I wanted to share some pictures I have been taking and editing with instagram. It's a cool app on your ipod or iphone.

This is my black had and glove I got at Clairs. <3



This is just a pictures one of my friends showed me.




This is my cat Ashes on my bed this morning. Isnt' she cute? :)




This is a book series I have been reading. The first book is Love Comes Softly and the second is Love's Enduring Promise. This is the third. There reallly good.




This is our fire we had in our fireplace a couple days ago. (like...yesterday. haha)


And this was my math for yesterday. "Replacement Sets" :P lol




Hope you enjoyed them!

-ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!