Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday...

Hiiii!

First off, there are TWO contests you can enter,  The Costume Contest and The Pirate Contest. I know some of you don't celebrate Halloween, and it's alright. I understand. So I now have TWO contest for you to enter. So good check them out!

Well, what's been happening? Well, I have started and stopped and started a new book. I just can't make up my mind!!! Hopefully this one will be better.

A Royal Mix Up will be on Write Always on Oct. 10th! I can't wait for you guys to read it! It's not the best, but hopefully you like it...

I'm just really siked for Halloween this year. I've been thinking about what I want to be for a months now. And it's gone from, Annabeth from Percy Jackson, Michael Jackson and now it's going to be a girl from the times when people would travel West.

I'm reading this book series called: LOVE COME'S SOFTLY. I'm on the 4th book now. There good Christian books. And there REALLLLY good. There by Janette Oak. You should check it out.

I just got back from dance. And we're doing the song YOUR HANDS. I'm really excited for it. But I don't acutally get how to dance it yet. It was the first practice though.

My mom and I are going to watch LOVE COMES SOFTLY the movie. (make sure you read the first two books first before watching the movie)

And as you all know, Steve Jobs, the creator of Apple, died on Wen. Did you know that he was adopted? So his mother chose life for him. And didn't get an abortion. It makes you think about all those other babies that died, and you wonder what they would have done if they had lived.

Well, I hope you guys are having a good week! Tomorrow is Saturday! My friends went to D.C for a WHOLE week and there coming back today! I can't wait to see them at church on Sunday! They said they would bring me back something. Can't wait to see what they got me. :)

Well, bye for now!

CHECK OUT THE CONTESTS!

-ml

2 comments:

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!