Sunday, October 23, 2011

Summary for FEATHERS

Hey ya'll! I finished FEATHERS. So here's the summary:

FEATHERS: 


I thought I was normal.
Well, as normal as you can get. I have a step brother, a blood sister, a half sister, a blood mom and a step dad.
 But otherwise than that. I thought I was normal. 
But things change.

Stacy Castle thought she was normal. But that was until she found out what she was.
Now you must try to get through this hard time in her life.
She must have self control and she must be brave. And she must not be afraid to show what she's feeling.
And she must be careful who she trusts.
And loves.

FEATHERS will be on: madisonlouisesbooks.weebly.com Dec. 14th 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!