Thursday, November 10, 2011

I felt like posting...

Hello everyone!

As you know, I'm working on a new book called, TWO RINGS. And maybe it'll have a sequel. Not sure yet. But anyway, what I was going to tell you was that, I'm going to write another Pirate Chronicles after TWO RINGS.

Do you guys remember little Marie Antoinette from "A Pirate's Life for Me?" Well, she's going to be older now, and I'm pretty sure she's going to make an appearance.
I was trying to find a good movie to watch, you know, to find out what life was like back in 1770 and the clothes and such.
Take my advice and don't watch THE DUCHESS and the new MARIE ANTOINETTE. The old one might be ok, but I'm getting a PBS video on her to watch.

Anyway, thought I'd tell you that. And don't forget to vote on the poll. My facebook page and writing career's birthday is Dec. 27th and I'm going to pick which every set of characters to answer all your questions. :)

So vote!!


Well, take care you guys!!!!

-maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!