Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - A Tale of Worlds 3 - It's Nov. 1st - and more

Like the long post title? haha.

Well, first off, happy Nov. 1st!! Here in Ohio, it was SNOWING. Yes, SNOWING. In OCTOBER! I was like...woah....And they say it's global warming. ;)

And for those of you who read "A Pirate's Wife for Me?" which was your favorite part? (here's the link to the book.)

Also, one of my fans made me this: 

It's cool ain't it? I think I might ask Hope R. to do some of my covers for me. :)

Anyway, here's the teaser:


“Electricity! What are you doing? Going to forgive her like that? She deserves to die! That’s two bad things already.”

(the cover for this book should be out soon.)

Biiii


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!