Friday, November 18, 2011

Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow, A Tale of Worlds 3 comes out!!!




What am I doing today?

Well, school, writing the new pirate book and editing A Tale of Worlds 3.

Yeah, I know. This is the first book to come out on a Saturday, so I didn't get a weekend day to do it. Actually, I've had plenty of time. I just was putting it off. * procrastinator*

My family and I are watching Thor tonight. Hopefully I won't put it off too long. haha I want to watch the movie!!!!

Well, I have to finish school, eat lunch, write some more. And hopefully edit A Tale of Worlds 3

Biiii!

2 comments:

  1. Quick question: On your "Maddie's first writing career birthday" page, it says that the virtual party is going to be at 5pm. What time zone? My 5pm is probably different than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question!! EST time. :)

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!